1. The Most Important Podcast I've ever made.
I’ve always suffered from “Optionality Paralysis” – aka having too many options and not being able to choose. 😕
Thus wasting months, sometimes years spinning my wheels. But I’ve lately solved that issue.
Along with other problems such as;
– How to choose and act on things fast.
– How to test to see if you are right.
– Making the Right Decisions.
And this 20 mins ish podcast is one that would be of immense help if you are/have been in similar situations. 👇
2. Can you or Will you?
I came across this really cool mindset from a podcast I was watching. 🎧
“You CAN do what you want.
You CAN learn that Creative Skill.
You CAN Start that Business.
But the question is.
You CAN, but WILL you?”
There’s a huge difference between CAN and WILL.
CAN is possibility.
WILL is commitment.
3. Favourite Quote of the week
“Evil is not committed by people who feel uncertain about their righteousness, who question their own motives, who worry about betraying themselves.
The evil in this world is committed by the spiritual fat cats, by the Pharisees of our own day, the self-righteous who think they are without sin because they are unwilling to suffer the discomfort of significant self-examination.”
– M.Scott Peck
That’s it for this week folks!
See you in the next one 🙂
P.S Video of the Week
1. 100 Days of Sketching: A 100 Day Challenge to Improve your Art. Join the Challenge here.
2. Cartooning People from Life: A 14 Day Program to Draw People as Cartoons by Learning the Fundamental Principles of Character Design. Join 1200+ Students Here.
3. Drawing Camp: My 100 Day Art Program to Learn Drawing and Character Design.