1. How to SUCK at Art?
Follow these and you’ll be guaranteed to suck at the craft of drawing (or any art).
- Start tomorrow.
- Overthink about what you want to do.
- Be embroiled in the Fantasy of your own mind.
- Plan meticulously but never start.
- Indulge in negative self-talk of your mind.
- Talk about doing things but never do it.
- Don’t allow yourself to fail. That might make you succeed.
- Let your successes get to your head.
- Always aim for perfection.
- Practice black and white thinking.
- Think in days, weeks and months and not years and decades. Long term thinking is a big no.
- Avoid fears and never write it down.
- Start something new today. Repeat tomorrow, running around in circles.
Here’s a podcast as well on the same topic. 👇
I’ve started to create the next chapter of my Comic (read the previous one here)
And its a story about a donkey, who’s hungry and thirsty.
Here are some sketches from the comic ⬇️
“An ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse. A Warrior takes it as a challenge”
– The Janitor from a Rom Com movie.
That’s it for this week folks!
See you in the next one 🙂
P.S Video of the Week
3. Drawing Camp: My 100 Day Art Program to Learn Drawing and Character Design.